Monday, June 24, 2013

Squirrely

white squirrel2

So, while working this morning, I've been having a conversation on twitter with Ratatoskr the Old Norse Squirrel messanger god, about the Legendary White Squirrel of Trinity-Bellwoods, along with the White Squirrel himself, cause that's what you do.

Incidentally, I've been reading A.S. Byatt's Ragnarok: The End of the Gods, so Yggdrasil seems to be the recurring theme of late.
    1. my 'terms of venery' linocuts Love those collective nouns for animals
    2. I am impressed by the glowing red eyes of the Legendary White Squirrel
    3. . Thank you very much! The (and family) do indeed have some eerie pink-red eyes..
    4. I believe & Co. were the inspiration for Cronenberg's “Scanners”...
    5. . Ah! Hmmm.... that's definitely a new twist on the story of the Legendary White Squirrel of Trinity-Bellwoods

    6. Believe me, nobody hunts or traps squirrels while is around. He's the 's secret weapon.




No comments: