Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unicorn Amonst Umbrellas

For my 'U' panel of the alphabet quilt, I decided to carve a new block, which harkens back to my ATC for the Alphabet ATC swap. I need to get some double-sized interfacing. In the meanwhile, I am having some serious fun printing my block on paper. See:

unicorn amongst umbrellas -all
Unicorn Amongst Umbrellas I
Unicorn Amongst Umbrellas II
Unicorn Amongst Umbrellas II detail
Unicorn Amongst Umbrellas I detail
Unicorn Amongst Umbrellas I detail
Unicorn amongst umbrellas III
Unicorn amongst umbrellas III detail
Unicorn amongst umbrellas III detail
This is the first way I interpreted this idea, for my ATC swap in 2006:


It's going to look awesome in my quilt. It looks like stained glass. :)


The first unicorn is here, the second unicorn is here and the third unicorn is here.

No comments: